Fully Catered for Walkers.
Craflwyn Hall, Beddgelert, Snowdonia, Wales, sleeps 10-33 in 21 bedrooms.
Specialist in fully catered accommodation for walking holidays. Stunning views and routes organised. Sorry no Stags and Hens.
Owned by the National Trust, Craflwyn Hall is a historic house built in Victorian times as a hunting lodge. This charming 4 star country house has been converted in such a way so as to retain much of its original character and comes with its own private chef and your own bar!
Why not enjoy a stress free weekend, a celebration, or a wonderful wedding, in our fully catered property with your own private chef serving delicious 3 course meals featuring local Welsh specialties. An ideal location for corporate or team building events. Enthusiastic walkers or hikers come and take advantage of our pre-arranged guided walks which range from easy for the novice to hard for the more experienced. If you are not so keen on all the activity, we have a bar and cosy lounges where you can relax or meet in groups, or just find a little peace and tranquillity in the scenic gardens and surrounding grounds.
The main house has bedrooms for 15 people and we also have a beautifully converted stable block with space for 18 people which can be rented in conjunction with the main house.
Highlights of your stay could include:
• Self-guided walks through the stunning scenery of the Snowdonia National Park
• A ride on the newly-restored Welsh Highland Railway from Beddgelert to Caernarfon
• Mountain biking in Beddgelert forest
• A walk to the summit of Snowdon, the highest mountain in England and Wales
• Visiting the impressive castle at Caernarfon
• A Guide full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your holiday
• Comprehensive list of visitor attractions such as houses, gardens, boat trips, theme parks, museums and galleries
3 nights fully catered per person from: £265
4 nights fully catered per person from: £315
7 nights fully catered per person from: £579
No Agency Fees. All your dealings are direct with the owners.