Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Kipps Canterbury, Kent, sleeps 46 in 10 bedrooms.
Welcome to Kipps Hostel, an award winning backpackers in Canterbury,Kent
We are located about 10 minutes walk to the famous Canterbury Cathedral and to the City of Canterbury, situated in a quiet residential area of Canterbury.
Set in a beautiful 130 year old town house, we offer a wide range of accommodation from en-suite dormitory rooms to single and double/twin rooms, - suitable for both groups and individuals.
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- A large fully equipped kitchen
- Free superfast Wi-Fi,
- A Licensed Bar
- Large garden with BBQ Nights/ and Games Area
- Large lounge with Digital TV/ Wii and Xbox
- Dining area situated in our conservatory
- Fully heated and hot water 24/7
- Laundry and drying facilities (£Charge)
- Free left luggage facility.
- Free security lockers in dormitories
- Private Rooms - Tea/Coffee making facilities/ Safe/ Digital TV
Kipps is within easy walking distance of the city centre, the main line railway and bus/coach stations.
So come and pay us a visit in our world heritage historic city, and enjoy our comfortable, clean and homely hostel!
Kipps is an ideal centre from which to explore the Kent countryside known as the garden of England.
We have 2 spaces on our drive, and Parking is free on the road with restrictions applying only from 1200hrs to 1600hrs on weekdays/ Weekends are Free.
Seaside resorts of Whitstable and Herne Bay are within easy cycling distance with regular bus services from Canterbury. Further a field are Dover Castle, Leeds Castle and Dover cross channel port for easy day trips to France.
Beds from £15 per person per night. Please contact us for more comprehensive pricing.