Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Kipps Canterbury, Kent, sleeps 46 in 10 bedrooms.
Welcome to Kipps Hostel, a friendly backpackers hostel in Canterbury.
Voted the no. 1 hostel in England at the annual Hoscar awards 2008, 2009 and 2010.
We are located about 10 minutes walk to the famous Canterbury cathedral and the town centre, situated in a quiet residential area of Canterbury.
Set in a beautiful 120 year old town house, we offer a wide range of budget accommodation from dormitory rooms to single and double/twin rooms, - suitable for both groups and individuals.
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- A large fully equipped kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi, free internet terminal
- A small shop
- Large garden with seating area and regular barbecues
- Large lounge with digital TV
- Dining area situated in our conservatory
- Fully heated and hot water 24/7
- Laundry and drying facilities
- Free left luggage facility.
- Free security lockers in dormitories
Kipps is within easy walking distance of the city centre, the main line railway and bus/coach stations. So come and pay us a visit in our world heritage historic city, and enjoy our comfortable, clean and homely hostel!
Kipps is an ideal centre from which to explore the Kent countryside known as the garden of England. Parking is free on road with restrictions applying only from 1200hrs to 1600hrs on weekdays.
Seaside resorts of Whitstable and Herne Bay are within easy cycling distance with regular bus services from Canterbury. Further a field are Dover Castle, Leeds Castle and Dover cross channel port for easy day trips to France.
Beds from £15 per person per night. Please contact us for more comprehensive pricing.