Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Lulworth Lodge, Lulworth Cove, Weymouth, Dorset, sleeps 23 in 12 bedrooms.
The cosy atmosphere at Lulworth Lodge makes it the ideal for small groups, self-guided walkers, and those enjoying a selection of our walking and leisure activity holidays. Enjoy a break on the Dorset Coast with the walking experts; we have all the ingredients for your perfect self-guided escape.
Lulworth Lodge, overlooking the magnificent Lulworth Cove and just a short walk from the beach, has 12 newly-refurbished, hand-finished bedrooms, plus a light and airy lounge and dining space. The premium rooms have fantastic views across the cove. The sun terrace and barbecue area is a great spot for enjoying the sea air and fabulous views and planning the next day's activities.
Lulworth Lodge is geared to the needs of walkers and outdoor enthusiasts. Enjoy hearty local food, our legendary picnic lunches, and our excellent boot and drying room. For those looking for great places to walk there’s an HF Holidays’ Discovery Point with lots of information. To help you explore we'll give you a free Ordnance Survey map, plus detailed route notes for our recommended walks. On many holidays our experienced leaders are on hand to offer help and advice.
- Full board accommodation - breakfast, evening meal and an extensive walkers' picnic lunch
- A free Ordnance Survey 1:25,000 scale Explorer map of the local area with every booking
- Detailed route notes, ranging from short strolls to longer coastal walks
- Country House Escapes guide – full of information about local attractions, activities and suggested itineraries to help plan your break
- All the country house facilities, including our well equipped boot and drying room and outdoor swimming pool
- On many holidays our experienced walking leaders are available to offer help and advice
Please contact us with details of your group for prices.
No Agency Fees. All your dealings are direct with the owners.