Rent a large holiday house in Aquitaine for your group getaway, ranging from self catering cottages in Charente-Maritime to large apartments in Biarritz and grand chateaux in Bayonne.
Aquitaine is an ideal destination for groups seeking a quiet retreat in a beautiful part of France. Water is everywhere, from the Atlantic coastline to three great rivers and many freshwater lakes, making it an ideal base for group watersports. Explore coastal La Rochelle and visit the charming island Ile de Re.
The coastline's vast sandy beaches are popular amongst surfers, and just inland lies the largest forest in western Europe, Les Landes.
For a more rural holiday, take a farmhouse in agricultural Limousin, known for its cattle and the town of Limoges, home to producers of fine porcelain.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World