Rent a luxury catered ski chalet or farmhouse in the Alps, or hire a large holiday house at Lake Annecy, and enjoy all the activities the Alps region has to offer, including caving, gorge walking, skiing, mountain biking and walking.
Or stay in a catered holiday centre in the Alps which can help you to arrange a wide variety of outdoor activities.
Whether you're organising a group skiing trip, a family reunion or a gathering of friends, the Alps make a fantastic base for a group holiday. Dominated by dramatic Alpine scenery and the beautiful river Rhone, this is a region of pretty lakes, spa towns such as Aix-les-Bains, and famous ski resorts such as Meribel, Chamonix, La Plagne, St Gerais, Morzine and Les Arc.
The mountainous Auvergne is popular for hiking as well as skiing, and is home to the spa town of Vichy, known for the mineral water it produces.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.