Rent a holiday villa on one of the popular Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean off eastern Spain. Take a summer holiday house in Mallorca, the largest island, known for its beaches and scenic coastline, or an apartment in Palma, the capital city known for its Gothic cathedral and Moorish royal palace.
Book a family holiday villa on the quieter island of Menorca, with fabulous beaches and lots of historical sites to explore.
If you’re going with a big group of friends, then the party island of Ibiza is great for hen and stag parties with a lively club scene and bustling towns like San Antonio and Playa D’en Bossa. There’s also a much more chilled side to the island and the north is perfect for getting away from it all with friends or family. Don’t miss pretty Ibiza town either, watched over by the amazing fortified Dalt Villa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.