Rent a holiday villa on one of the popular Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean off eastern Spain. Take a summer holiday house in Mallorca, the largest island, known for its beaches and scenic coastline, or an apartment in Palma, the capital city known for its Gothic cathedral and Moorish royal palace.
Book a family holiday villa on the quieter island of Menorca, with fabulous beaches and lots of historical sites to explore.
If you’re going with a big group of friends, then the party island of Ibiza is great for hen and stag parties with a lively club scene and bustling towns like San Antonio and Playa D’en Bossa. There’s also a much more chilled side to the island and the north is perfect for getting away from it all with friends or family. Don’t miss pretty Ibiza town either, watched over by the amazing fortified Dalt Villa, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.