With its network of narrow lanes (called, somewhat unsurprisingly, the Lanes) and quirky vibes, independent Brighton attracts visitors from everywhere. The Royal Pavilion is show-stoppingly beautiful, and you should definitely take in the Victorian pier too (candy floss or ice-cream in hand) while gazing out to sea. The i360 gives great views over the coastline and the Georgian squares that line the seafront.
Shopping fans can rejoice too, you’ll find fabulous boutique shopping opportunities in the Lanes (and places to stop for a drink and a bite to eat as well). Brighton’s pretty streets, seaside and a lovely laid-back feel mean this creative and youthful city is popular all year round.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.