Over recent years, Bulgaria has finally been discovered by Western holidaymakers who flock to its superb Blue Flag beaches, scenic spa towns, and great-value ski resorts. With food, drink and transport surprisingly inexpensive compared with Western European countries, the family holiday budget can go a long way in Bulgaria.
Hire a big seaside holiday villa in Albena or Ahtopol on the Black Sea Coast for lazy days on the beach; stay in group accommodation in Sofia for a city sightseeing break; find a chalet in Bansko for a winter skiing trip; or head for group spa accommodation in Devin, Hissar, Sandanski or Velingrad if you fancy a spot of pampering amidst gorgeous scenery.
With big holiday rentals right across the country, all sleeping 10+, our range is ideal for big families and groups who want to stay together under the same roof.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.