Bring your large group to central Portugal for a holiday packed with history. Full of World Heritage Sites, central Portugal’s cities include Coimbra with its historic university buildings, Castelo Branco and Guarda, with the medieval walled city of Obidos once home to Portuguese royalty, and one of the best-preserved places in Portugal.
Along the coast, surf lovers should head to Nazare, where record breaking waves come in, and even if you don’t surf, it’s a great spot for people watching. Walkers can tackle the almost-2,000 metre high Torre, part of the Serra d Estrela which is snow-covered in winter and great for skiers and snowboarders.
Choose from our accommodation for groups that includes pretty villas, beach houses, a manor house and self-catering units.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Glicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.