Get together with a group of friends or extended family to rent a large holiday apartment in Madrid, or hire a Spanish villa in Castilla La Mancha.
Head to bustling resorts like Alicante or Benidorm if your group is fond of a lively bar scene. And if you’re looking for more traditional and typically Spanish holiday then don’t miss Valencia, which is famous for its mix of historic and modern architecture, and the colourful Fallas fiesta.
Beach lovers will enjoy the Mediterranean beaches of the Costa Blanca, which stretches from the town of Denia in the north to Torrevieja in the south. Smaller beaches such as El Saler and Gandia are also perfect for getting away from the crowds; or you can enjoy the dramatic mountain scenery around Monte Pedreguer.
In Central Spain take time to wander the historic, and very chic, streets of the capital, Madrid, which is home to world-class museums and art galleries, historic architecture and many green, open spaces such as the famous Parque del Retiro. Or leave the city and explore the surrounding plateau of Castilla La Mancha, with its sunflower fields, windmills and olive groves.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World