Only 30 minutes from the UK and sitting just off the French coast of Normandy, this little collection of islands - Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark and Herm - are a great spot for a group break, with each island having their own individual feel. Jersey and Guernsey are the biggest islands with bustling capitals, whereas the pace of life is slower on the smaller islands, perfect if you’re looking to really get away from it all.
Wherever you choose to stay, you’ll discover a mild climate with warm and sunny summers and pleasantly mild winters, which means whenever you visit the weather should be better than it is at home. And there’s loads to do with your group too, from walking, to sailing, birdwatching and of course, relaxing on the stunning beaches or trying out the local produce, from seafood to milk and tomatoes.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.