Apparently the inspiration for writer C.S Lewis’s land of Narnia, the Mourne mountains of County Down are still just as wonderful today. If you’re bringing a walking group then you’ll love the trails through this stunning landscape. Away from the mountains, the beaches and dunes (like Murlough) along the coast are also tempting, head to the shores of stunning Strangford Lough, or lose yourself in the streets of Newcastle - ‘one of the most magically positioned seaside resorts in the British Isles’ according to the Guardian.
Accommodation-wise you can get back to basics in a selection of bunkhouses, or relax in a luxury Georgian mansion, restored farm buildings or even choose groups of cottages that can be booked together which are perfect for groups who like their own space.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.