On the river Foyle, Ireland’s second city of Derry is the only surviving walled city in Ireland, and a perfect spot for a group getaway. The rich history can be seen in the political murals in the city’s neighbourhoods.
Take your group to stay beachfront in a gorgeous Victorian house and then you’re perfectly positioned to explore the area. Head out to discover the coastline where the wild Atlantic crashes against rugged cliffs by foot, or pick up the Causeway Coastal Route and go for a drive. Inland, you’ll find the highest waterfall in Ireland at the Ness Country Park.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.