Outside of Prague, the spectacular capital, the Czech Republic is relatively undiscovered by British holidaymakers, yet this compact country with a rich history has a great deal to offer including great value skiing, walking and cycling destinations.
Choose to base your group at a holiday apartment near Prague for city sightseeing and day trips to interesting towns such as Kutna Hora, with its famous St. Barbora cathedral. Activity-loving groups will love hiking around Karlstejn castle and visiting the off-the-beaten-track monastery, or you could all explore the protected landscapes around Kokorinsko.
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments Remove Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Imagine hiring an apartment in Prague to explore all the architecture and sights of the Czech capital; staying in a holiday rental in Marinsk Lzn, a well-known spa town; or renting a big holiday cottage in Mutenice, a well-known wine region.
At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfill these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in the Czech Republic.
Where to Stay in the Czech RepublicIt's not easy choosing where to stay in the Czech Republic, with such a fabulous range of exciting cities, diverse landscapes and excellent group accommodation.
Rent accommodation in Central Bohemia or a holiday apartment in Prague for city sightseeing and day trips to interesting towns such as Kutna Hora, with its famous St. Barbora cathedral. Go hiking around Karlstejn castle and visit the off-the-beaten-track monastery, and explore the protected landscapes around Kokorinsko.
Hire a holiday home in West Bohemia and you can visit the historical city of Cheb and its old castle; pamper yourself in spa resorts such as Karlovy Vary or Marinsk Lozne visit the birthplace of Pilsner beer in Pilsen; and take the 17km hiking trail (or hop on a bus!) from Karlovy Vary to the pretty village of Loket with its castle, Black Gate Tower, town hall, churches, and Bookbinding Museum.
If you head to a holiday rental in North Bohemia, you can explore diverse landscapes including Bohemian Paradise, a protected landscape that's ideal for hiking a biking holidays, and the scenery at Prachov Rocks. Go for mountain walks around Spindler's Mill and visit Liberec, nestled in the Jizerske Hory mountains, a good base for golf and winter sports. You could stay in group accommodation in Litvinov for a skiing holiday, or a summer mountain biking and other outdoor activity break, while a villa in Teplice will offer easy access to the city's thermal spas and pleasant public parks.
A big holiday cottage in East Bohemia will also offer easy access to Bohemian Paradise and Prachov Rocks, while the region is also a centre for horses and is known for its rich tradition of handicrafts at Letohrad, and its many impressive historic buildings and chateaux.
With its picturesque landscape, blending forests, meadows and lakes, South Bohemia is a superb destination for a relaxing rural holiday, with plenty of charming towns and villages to visit, as well as historical and cultural monuments. Driving through undulating countryside, you pass dozens of chateaux and castles, fish ponds and reservoirs, with opportunities for fishing, walking and cycling on easy terrain. Hire an apartment and hike or bike following beautiful forest trails or take a group cycling holiday in South Bohemia, enjoying the vast network of cycle paths that are ideal for group touring.
Stay in a large holiday home in North Moravia and Silesia and you can discover charming countryside and old folk traditions and visit natural parks. Rent a holiday house in the Jesenky and Beskydy Mountains, enjoy panoramic views of the countryside, discover the region's mining and industrial heritage, and experience winter downhill and cross-country skiing.
If you book a large holiday cottage in South Moravia you can enjoy a wine and wellbeing holiday; explore the region's many caves, rivers and fertile lowlands; and see famous sights such as the Tugendhat Villa, an important UNESCO monument; the legendary Macocha Abyss; and attractions such as the Slavkov Austerlitz Chateau, Brno Underground, Boskovice Western Park and pilberk Castle. Go hiking or cycling in Podyj National Park; visit the Museum of Villages in Southeast Moravia in Stronica and explore Milotice Chateau and the Slavic Fortified Settlement in Mikulice.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay in the Czech Republic by offering detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in the Czech Republic, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in the Czech Republic are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Central Bohemia and Prague, West Bohemia, North Bohemia, East Bohemia, South Bohemia, the Bohemian-Moravian Highlands, North Moravia, and South Moravia
Holiday apartments and accommodation in the Czech Republic
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, offering large apartments, hostels and big holiday homes in the Czech Republic, as well as other types of holiday accommodation such as villas and guesthouses.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in the Czech Republic to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website bringing together the best big holiday homes in the Czech Republic for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in the Czech Republic using our Regional Search, or you can choose the country in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.