From farmhouses with hot tubs to lodges with glen views, country houses, mansions and actual castles, when you bring your big group to stay you’ll have the pick of large group accommodation. So, whether it’s a business trip or a party, you’ll be sure to find somewhere that’s right for you and your group in the area.
A UNESCO City of Design, Dundee is a great place for discovering museums, ships, shops as well as bars, cafes and restaurants. Literature lovers should visit in October for the Dundee Literature Festival. Head away from the bustle to the coastline running from Aberdeen to Dundee which is home to nature reserves like St Cyrus or fine sand beaches like Lunan Bay. Inland, the eastern tip of the Cairngorms National Park and the stunning Loch Lee beckon. And for lots of truly Scottish fun, the slightly crazy Strathmore Highland Games in June at truly amazing Glamis Castle is an entertaining day out for everyone.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.