From beautiful big coastal cottages in County Wexford's seaside resorts to country houses in Kilkenny and hostels in Dublin city centre, our range of holiday homes in East Ireland offers a fabulous choice for large families and group holidays.
You could rent a large holiday cottage in County Laois; hire a farmhouse in County Meath near the beautiful Boyne Valley; or enjoy exclusive use of a luxury, catered guest house in County Westmeath. For some city action, stay in central hostel accommodation in Dublin and enjoy the a wealth of sightseeing attractions, entertainment and lively nightlife.
East Ireland is a justifiably popular holiday destination offering lots to see and do, and with our wide selection of large holiday houses you'll find the perfect group accommodation for 10+ in County Wicklow, Meath, Kildare, Wexford, Offaly, Westmeath, Longford, Laois, Kilkenny or Dublin.
- Cliff Jumping Remove Cliff Jumping filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Abseiling and rock climbing (0) Apply Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Villas Remove Villas filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Holiday Cottages in Eastern Ireland from Group Accommodation
Imagine staying in a big cottage in the Boyne Valley, a farmhouse in Westmeath, or a city centre holiday house in Dublin. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Eastern Ireland.
Deciding Where to Stay in Eastern Ireland
It's tough deciding where to go in Eastern Ireland, with such a superb range of visitor attractions, landscapes, outdoor activities and group holiday accommodation.
Stay in a large holiday cottage in Wicklow or a hostel in Dublin and you can enjoy city sightseeing, including visitor attractions such as the Guinness Brewery, Dublin Castle, Trinity College, the Natural History Museum, the National Gallery and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
If you hire a holiday home in County Meath you can visit the ancient historial sites of the Hill of Tara and Loughcrew; explore Trim Castle and the many religious ruins at Bective, Trim, Slane and Dunsany; see the enigmatic 2,300-year-old mound structures at Telltown; and visit the Br�_ na B�_inne Unesco World Heritage Site.
Enjoy lush green countryside, walks and cycle rides by choosing a holiday house in County Kildare, and go boating on the canals; take the kids to Maze in the Maize at Maynooth, enjoy the year-round racing at Nass, Punchestown and Curragh; visit the Japanese Gardens of Kildare town; and absorb the region's heritage at Castledermot round Tower, Kildare Cathedral, Dun Aillinne Hill-fort, or Moyglare Manor.
Hire a holiday home in Wexford, on Ireland's east coast,and you can enjoy days on the beach at Courtown or Rosslare Strand; go fishing or canoeing up the River Slanley and walking in the Blackstairs Mountains; and enjoy year-round events in Wexford Town. Check out the oldest lighthouse in Europe on the Hook Peninsula, and visit the Irish National Heritage Park, giving you an insight into Irish life throughout history.
In the Irish Midlands, stay in a country cottage in County Offaly, or King's Country, and you can enjoy the Bog Train Tour on the Clonmacnoise railway; visit ancient sacred sites; or go walking or birdwatching in the Slieve Bloom Mountains, Lough Boora Parklands, Shannon Harbour and Callows, or Charleville Estate.
If you stay in a large holiday home in Westmeath you can take advantage of the region's lakes and rivers, with lots of activities taking place along the River Shannon and on Lough Owel, Lough Lene, Lough Ennell, Lough Derravaragh and Lough Ree. Visitor attractions include the farm park at Glendeer Open Farm; Westmeath horse stud farms such as Barbavilla; the market town of Mullingar; public gardens such as Tullynally Castle and Belvedere Gardens; and wonderful historic buildings such as Church Island Monastery and Athlone Abbey and Friary.
Stay in a large holiday cottage in County Longford and enjoy picturesque views of the rolling hills, rivers and lakes, and enjoy the area's many watersports, such as those at Castlerosse House activity centre by Loch Gowna. You can visit the historic town of Ballinamuck, the market town of Edgeworthstown, and the county town of Longford Town, or get away from it all with some cycling or walking on one of the area's many gentle, well-established trails.
Stay in a rural holiday house in County Laois and you can enjoy views of the rolling hills and country lanes; go cycling, walking and exploring in Slieve Bloom Mountains and Forest Park; drive to the region's villages and enjoy the craic in local pubs; or visit attractions such as the spectacular Abbey Sense Gardens, Castle Durrow, Emo Court and Ballaghmore Castle.
In the south East, you can stay in a holiday rental in County Kilkenny to visit abbeys, priories, castles and Neolithic burial mounds; go canoeing and kayaking on Kings River and the Dinan; enjoy angling, boating and water sports on the Rivers Nore and Barrow; go sightseeing in Kilkenny City; and get back to nature in the Slieveardagh Hills.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Ireland, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday cottages in Eastern Ireland are scattered right across the region's counties, so you can find large holiday properties in County Meath, Kildare, Wexford, Wicklow, Offaly, Westmeath, Longford, Laois, Kilkenny or Dublin.
By using our map functionality, whether you're planning a short weekend group break, a big reunion, or a full week's holiday, you can quickly narrow down your search to the specific part of Eastern Ireland that appeals to you most.
Choose Holiday Cottages in Eastern Ireland for Short Breaks
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and our holiday properties are hand picked so you can be confident that we have a large holiday home to suit your specific needs.
Our impressive portfolio features large holiday cottages in Eastern Ireland, as well as a range of other types of accommodation such as luxury barn conversions, hostels, lodges, spacious country houses and camping barns.
Looking for a Holiday Cottage in Eastern Ireland to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website - bringing together the best big holiday homes in Ireland for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Eastern Ireland in our Regional Search; pick out specific holiday homes by area on our Map of the region; or use our Main Search to narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type and how many the holiday cottage sleeps.