Celebrate a special birthday, organise a company trip or simply gather your family together. Choose to stay with your large group in huge contemporary houses, or history-filled Edinburgh townhouses, city centre apartments, or become Laird of the manor (or hall) at any of the grand country residences, perfect if you’re getting a group together for the Fringe, or a special occasion of your own. For a cheaper but still central stay, then gather everyone in a stylish hostel.
The cosmopolitan capital city of Scotland with its striking architecture, busy Royal Mile, historical attractions like Arthur’s Seat and the Palace of Holyroodhouse along with the wonderful shopping, drinking and eating places will fill days of your group break. But if you’re looking to escape the city, then your group could explore more of the green countryside of the lowlands, like the pretty beach at Portobello, or Belhaven Bay. East Lothian is also home to Scotland’s ‘Golf Coast’ if you fancied bringing a group of golfing friends for a round.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.