You might be bringing your group to Fife to check out the golfing, the incredible sights of the Forth Road and Rail Bridges, the postcard pretty beaches or the buzzy university (and golf) town St Andrews, but you’ll all love the group accommodation options in this tiny ancestral Kingdom. Even though Fife is tiny, you’ll find everything from hostels in tiny fishing villages, secluded farmhouses to beachfront villas, large detached homes, stylish lodges and country mansions perfect for entertaining, or groups of luxury cottages where there are indoor and outdoor pools or hot tubs.
You and your group will find plenty to do during your break, from trips to buzzy St Andrews, to Dunfermline, Scotland’s former capital and tiny sleepy fishing villages on the coast, perfect for an afternoon of exploring. More serious walkers can tackle the Fife Coastal path where you can often spot grey seals, dolphins and basking sharks in the sea from the waymarked routes.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.