Rugged coastline, wild scenery, dramatic skies and the sense of being at the edge of the world gives the Highlands a character that’s completely apart from the rest of Scotland. If you’re planning to celebrate a special birthday or perhaps hold a hen or stag do in this beautiful spot, then we have Georgian mansions that sleep 16, back-to-basics bothies, gems in Highland villages and a real Canadian log cabin to tempt you and your group to stay.
Walking and hiking are obvious group activities here close to Ben Nevis, the highest peak in Britain, and the stunning scenery means you’ll have an unforgettable trip. Skiers and snowboarders can head to the Cairngorms National Park for some downhill action. Of course, there’s lots of wildlife spotting opportunities too, from dolphins off the coast, to reindeer, red deer in the Highlands and perhaps even the Loch Ness monster if you’re really lucky. Whisky sampling is another way to get to know this incredible landscape through tasting your way round various distilleries.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.