Situated at the heart of Western Europe, despite being one of the smallest countries in Europe, Luxembourg squeezes in a great deal of natural beauty. It’s also conveniently compact so that you can explore it all in one trip!
From the historic capital city of Luxembourg and numerous charming towns and villages to Second World War sites, splendid chateaux and relaxing spa resorts Luxembourg has heaps to offer as a holiday destination and your group will love viisting places like Little Switzerland (Mullerthal), the Ardennes, the Land of the Red Rocks, and the wine-producing Moselle Valley when you stay.
- Abseiling and rock climbing Remove Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Mountain Boarding Remove Mountain Boarding filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Luxembourg from Group Accommodation
Imagine hiring a big city centre apartment in Luxembourg, Diekirch, or Esch-sur-Alzette; a large self-catering holiday property in Mondorf-les-Bains, one of Luxembourg's attractive spa towns; a rural farmhouse in the Ardennes; a grand chateau in the Oesling; or a big family chalet in Little Switzerland.
At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Luxembourg.
Where to Stay in Luxembourg
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Luxembourg, with such a fabulous range of towns, cities, and rural destinations, as well as superb group holiday accommodation.
Hire a large holiday apartments in Luxembourg and explore the capital's UNESCO World Heritage Sites; enjoy beautiful views from the Chemin de la Corniche; and don't miss the Gothic Revival Cathedral of Notre Dame, the town fortifications, and the Grand Ducal Palace, which is surrounded by quaint cobblestoned lanes. Then there are further attractions such as the fascinating underground Bock casemates, Neumunster Abbey and the Place d'Armes -- as well as several World War II memorial sites and excellent museums.
Hire a big holiday home in Little Switzerland (Mullerthal), situated on the River Sure and centred around the gorgeous medieval town of Echternach. Ideal for history lovers, the area is full of artifacts from the Mesolithic era, and is home to the Museum of Prehistory at the Hihof in Echternach. Visit the remains of the 12th century Beaufort Castle; try the local tipple -- Cassis blackcurrent liquor; then explore Little Switzerland's valleys, dramatic cliffs, crashing waterfalls and unusual rock formations -- or go hiking, cycling or rock climbing. Take in fabulous views from Consdorf, and follow a walking trail through the weird and wonderful rock formations in Christnach.
Stay in a holiday cottage in the Ardennes to admire beautiful landscapes made up of winding rivers, valleys and lush pastures; charming villages and local churches full of frescoes; restored Vianden Castle; and the panoramic views from Vianden chairlift. Or visit the city of Clervaux with its restored UNESCO-listed 12th century feudal castle; take a trip to the National Museum of Military History; or seek out the highest peak in the Grand Duchy within the German-Luxembourgish natural park that runs along the river.
If you book group accommodation in the Land of Red Rocks, you can enjoy group hiking trips through woodlands and pastures and across plateaus; visit the lively town of Esch-sur-Alzette, known for its theatre and events scene; and seek out the region's Art Nouveau and Art Deco-style mansions that give the Land of Red Rocks a sophisticated air.
For a refreshing retreat away from it all, head to a large holiday cottage in the Moselle Valley where you can enjoy the country's finest wines and tour a range of wine cellars, visit the Wine Museum in Ehnen, and enjoy local delicacies such as small fried fish (Friture) or baked pike. Take a boat trip from Schengen to Wasserbillig; pamper yourself in Mondorf-les-Bains, enjoy a flutter at Casino 2000; or time your trip to coincide with the vibrant Grape and Wine Festivals in Spring and Autumn.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Luxembourg, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large holiday homes in Luxembourg are dotted all over the country, so you can find large holiday properties in the Moselle Valley, Luxembourg city, the Ardennes, Little Switzerland, or the Land of Red Rocks, amongst other areas.
Luxembourg holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and you can be confident that we have a large summer house in Luxembourg to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features big holiday apartments in Luxembourg as well as other types of group accommodation, from large holiday houses to cottages, guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Luxembourg to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website _ bringing together the best big holiday homes in Luxembourg for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Luxembourg using our Regional Search, or you can select Luxembourg in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.