Rent a holiday house close to the First World War sites and monuments, or a seaside villa near the sandy beaches of the north coast, where your group can kick back and relax.
When you stay, why not visit the historic cities of Lille or Dunkerque or take in a festival or cultural event? Your group can also take part in a wide range of sporting activities including watersports on the Opal Coast and stay at pretty towns like Boulogne-sur-Mer.
Absorb the range of architectural influences across the region, from Flemish through Classical and Modern, which make this region next to Belgium really interesting for architecture lovers. And of course the Nord Pas-de-Calais is readily accessible from England, making this a great choice for a weekend trip.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.