Rent a holiday house in Bayeaux, a gite in Le Luot, a large holiday apartment in Caen, or a town house in Avranches, and enjoy the peaceful countryside of Normandy and the beauty of the region's 360-mile-long coastline.
A holiday in Normandy provides heaps to do, with sailing and windsurfing at Deauville, Trouville, Fecamp and Granville; boating on the river Seine; or even bungee jumping off the Souleuvre Viaduct. Enjoy horse riding, hiking and biking in the countryside, or visit the famous World War II landing beaches.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.