Enjoy a blend of Catalan culture, brilliant beaches, and Pyrenean mountain landscapes by renting a holiday villa in the Penedes, a large apartment in Barcelona, a villa in Sitges, or a finca in Vilafranca.
North East Spain offers great beaches and activities such as hiking, biking or wine-tasting, while the vibrant city of Barcelona is most famous for its lively nightlife and colourful Gaudi architecture.
Meanwhile, La Rioja is perfect for wine lovers, with architect-designed vineyards and wine routes crossing the pretty landscape. Most offer tastings and tours and a handful boast wonderful restaurants too, brilliant for group days out.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.