Enjoy a blend of Catalan culture, brilliant beaches, and Pyrenean mountain landscapes by renting a holiday villa in the Penedes, a large apartment in Barcelona, a villa in Sitges, or a finca in Vilafranca.
North East Spain offers great beaches and activities such as hiking, biking or wine-tasting, while the vibrant city of Barcelona is most famous for its lively nightlife and colourful Gaudi architecture.
Meanwhile, La Rioja is perfect for wine lovers, with architect-designed vineyards and wine routes crossing the pretty landscape. Most offer tastings and tours and a handful boast wonderful restaurants too, brilliant for group days out.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone-Alpes France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc-Roussillon Midi-Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne-Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid/Extremadura/Castilla la Mancha/Valencia/Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country/La Rioja/Navarra/Catalonia/Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia/Asturias/Cantabria/Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca/Menorca/Ibiza/Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
No properties found. Please try broadening your search.