Head to Perthshire with your friends, extended family or workmates and wherever you stay, your group can enjoy discovering a city that was once the capital of Scotland. Now, choose holiday rentals like homely lodges, grand houses and clusters of cottages perfect for family get-togethers, or bunkhouses where walkers can rest their weary feet after days in the great outdoors. There’s even a fortified tower on the edge of the Highlands with film and tv connections.
Moorland, forest and glens make up a lot of the scenery in Perthshire, and if you’re a walking group, or just a group of friends who love the outdoors then you’ll be spoiled for choice. History buffs will love taking the ferry to the island setting of Loch Leven Castle in Kinross where Mary Queen of Scots was once held prisoner.
Tennis CourtTennis Court
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.