With vibrant big cities like Gdansk, Warsaw and Wroclaw and heaps of countryside, Poland is a great destination for outdoor fans. Gothic Krakow is definitely worth a visit with its medieval core and old town ringed by Planty Park.
History buffs will also be fascinated with the country’s 1,000 year-old history, from prehistoric flint mines to more recent history and the Holocaust memorials, places that will stay with you long after you physically leave. The former Jewish centres of Lodz and Lublin are full or heritage trails to explore as well. And once you’ve had your fill of cities, then Bialowieza Forest, a National Park, is a UNESCO biosphere reserve and home of the European Bison.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.