A former vicarage, a Georgian country house, the wing of a famous author’s house that’s fabulous for large parties, a quirky Border Peel Tower and some wonderful character mansions sleeping 10+ make up some of the large group accommodation that you can choose in the Borders. If you’re planning a hen party, stag do or just gathering a group of friends, you’ll love these large and often luxurious properties.
The Borders are the gateway to Scotland, full of rolling hills and perfect for all sorts of outdoor sports enthusiasts, particularly world-class mountain biking and walking. Explore on foot, by two wheels or four and dip into the patchwork of impressive castles, huge stately homes and invigorating landscapes. There’s also the thrilling Common Ridings equestrian festival, where 11 towns stage events which is a delight for horse lovers.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.