With stunning Alpine landscapes and crisp mountain air, Switzerland is a mecca for snowboarding and skiing holidays, as well as hiking and mountaineering breaks.
Discover beautiful Lake Geneva where you can head out on the water, or take a zip line over it or spend some time checking out the bright lights of Zurich, a contemporary city that always tops the polls of best cities to live in.
- Abseiling and rock climbing Remove Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Mountain Boarding (0) Apply Mountain Boarding filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Lodges and Cabins Remove Lodges and Cabins filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Sweden from Group Accommodation
Imagine staying in a large apartment in Stockholm, a holiday cottage in Skane, or a luxury farmhouse in Gotland. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfill these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Sweden.
Where to Stay in Sweden
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Sweden, with such a fabulous range of exciting cities, diverse landscapes and excellent group accommodation.
Escape to a holiday home in Norrland for a hiking holiday, exploring sparsely populated Northern Sweden, home to great swathes of unspoilt wilderness, dense forests, sparkling lakes, deep rivers, marshlands and mountain peaks along the border with Norway. Not only is this region home to most of the national parks in Sweden, but it is also scattered with vibrant university towns and the cities of Gavle, Sundsvall, Umea and Lulea. You could hire a holiday house in Swedish Lapland, land of the midnight sun, and look out for the Northern Lights; go wildlife-spotting in the scenic Abisko and Sarek national parks; and enjoy off-piste skiing at Bjrkliden. Visit Hga Kusten (High Coast), a UNESCO World Heritage site; follow the popular walking trail to Abisko National Park from Kebnekaise, Sweden's highest mountain; or follow the well-marked Kungsleden hiking trail through Norrland.
Hire an apartment in Stockholm in Central Sweden, an area of incredible natural beauty, and you can visit the country's vast and lively capital and enjoy the Old Town (Gamla Stan), the city's striking Scandinavian architecture, and its fabulous shops, all spread across 14 islands on Lake Mlaren. Outside of Stockholm, hire a holiday house in Svealand, dotted with palaces, castles and manor houses, exploring the provinces of Uppsala, Dalarna, Nrke, Sodermanland, Uppland and Vostmanland. Rent a Swedish summer cottage by a lake; visit the great Great Copper Mine in Falun, a UNESCO World Heritage site; and explore Gripsholm Castle in Mariefred, Zorn House in Mora, and the small city of asthammar. Book holiday accommodation in Dalarna, famous for its gorgeous landscapes, and you can discover a lively tradition of flk customs, crafts and celebrations; or stay at a forest homestead in Holsingland to get away from it all.
For a trip to some of Sweden's islands and more gentle, rolling scenery, find group accommodation in Gotaland in Southern Sweden. Rent a holiday home on Aland or a cottage in Gotland, or take a city break by hiring a holiday apartment in Gothenburg in Vostergtland, or staying at a guesthouse in Malmo. For traditional seaside fun, rent a coastal house in Skane, or a seaside holiday home in Molle or the lovely resort of Torekov.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay in Sweden by offering detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Sweden, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Sweden are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Stockholm, Norrland, Svealand and Gotaland.
Sweden holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivaled, offering large apartments, hostels and big holiday homes in Sweden, as well as other types of holiday accommodation such as villas and guesthouses.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Sweden to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website bringing together the best big holiday homes in Sweden for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Sweden using our Regional Search, or you can choose the country in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.