With stunning Alpine landscapes and crisp mountain air, Switzerland is a mecca for snowboarding and skiing holidays, as well as hiking and mountaineering breaks.
From big chalets in the Swiss Alps to holiday log cabins by Lake Geneva and holiday apartments in Zurich, our range of holiday accommodation in Switzerland offers a fabulous choice for large families and groups who want to stay together, all sleeping 10+.
Scattered right across the country, you can find big holiday rentals in Lake Geneva; the Jura Mountains and Fribourg; the Bernese Lowlands and Highlands; Central Switzerland; Basel and Aargau; Zurich; Northeastern Switzerland; Valais; Graubunden; and Ticino.
- Abseiling and rock climbing Remove Abseiling and rock climbing filter
- Mountain Boarding Remove Mountain Boarding filter
- 4x4 Off Road driving (0) Apply 4x4 Off Road driving filter
- Archery (0) Apply Archery filter
- Assault Course (0) Apply Assault Course filter
- Badminton Court (0) Apply Badminton Court filter
- Boating (0) Apply Boating filter
- Canoeing (0) Apply Canoeing filter
- Caving (0) Apply Caving filter
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (0) Apply Clay Pigeon Shooting filter
- Cliff Jumping (0) Apply Cliff Jumping filter
- Climbing (0) Apply Climbing filter
- Coarse Fishing (0) Apply Coarse Fishing filter
- Coasteering (0) Apply Coasteering filter
- Croquet (0) Apply Croquet filter
- Fly Fishing (0) Apply Fly Fishing filter
- Fossil Hunting (0) Apply Fossil Hunting filter
- Gliding (0) Apply Gliding filter
- Golf (0) Apply Golf filter
- Grass Sledging (0) Apply Grass Sledging filter
- Hot Air Ballooning (0) Apply Hot Air Ballooning filter
- Hot Tub (0) Apply Hot Tub filter
- Karting (0) Apply Karting filter
- Motor Sport (0) Apply Motor Sport filter
- Mountain Biking (0) Apply Mountain Biking filter
- Murder Mystery (0) Apply Murder Mystery filter
- Paint Balling (0) Apply Paint Balling filter
- Parachuting (0) Apply Parachuting filter
- Play Barn (0) Apply Play Barn filter
- Pony Trekking (0) Apply Pony Trekking filter
- Quad Biking (0) Apply Quad Biking filter
- Sailing (0) Apply Sailing filter
- Sauna (0) Apply Sauna filter
- Scuba Diving (0) Apply Scuba Diving filter
- Sea Fishing (0) Apply Sea Fishing filter
- Snow Skiing (0) Apply Snow Skiing filter
- Spa Holidays (0) Apply Spa Holidays filter
- Surfing (0) Apply Surfing filter
- Team Building (0) Apply Team Building filter
- Tennis Court (0) Apply Tennis Court filter
- Walking Holidays (0) Apply Walking Holidays filter
- Water Skiing (0) Apply Water Skiing filter
- Wellness Retreat (0) Apply Wellness Retreat filter
- Windsurfing (0) Apply Windsurfing filter
- Apartments (0) Apply Apartments filter
- Bed and Breakfasts (0) Apply Bed and Breakfasts filter
- Bunkhouses (0) Apply Bunkhouses filter
- Castles and Chateaux (0) Apply Castles and Chateaux filter
- Country Estates (0) Apply Country Estates filter
- Gites (0) Apply Gites filter
- Glamping and Alternative (0) Apply Glamping and Alternative filter
- Groups of Cottages (0) Apply Groups of Cottages filter
- Hostels (0) Apply Hostels filter
- Hotels (0) Apply Hotels filter
- Houses (0) Apply Houses filter
- Lodges and Cabins (0) Apply Lodges and Cabins filter
- Outdoor Centres (0) Apply Outdoor Centres filter
- Rent a Village (0) Apply Rent a Village filter
- Skiing Chalets (0) Apply Skiing Chalets filter
- University Rooms (0) Apply University Rooms filter
- Villas (0) Apply Villas filter
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Dordogne Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
Get in touch on our owner registration page or email us at [email protected] and talk to us about advertising your property on GroupAccommodation.
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.
Big holiday houses in Switzerland from Group Accommodation
Imagine staying in a beautiful big ski chalet in Zermatt ; a spacious holiday home in Lucerne; a log cabin in St. Moritz ; a lakeside house in Geneva; or a guesthouse in Zurich or Basel. At Group Accommodation, we work hard to fulfil these dreams, and as a specialist group holiday company we are dedicated to bringing you the best big group holiday homes in Switzerland.
Where to Stay in Switzerland
It's not easy choosing where to stay in Switzerland, with such a fabulous range of ski resorts, mountain spas, vibrant cities and superb group holiday accommodation.
Rent a Lake Geneva holiday home near one of Europe's largest lakes, home to picturesque lakeside towns and cities, excellent ski resorts, some superb hiking routes, and the wine-growing region of Lavaux. Visit Aigle, a popular entry point for the Vaud Alps, with its own castle; explore Chateau d'Oex and scenic Chateau de Chillon; go skiing in Les Diablerets or Villars; and wander around the charming cobbled streets of the Old Town in Lausanne.
Find group accommodation in the Jura Mountains and Fribourg near Lake Geneva to explore some of Switzerland's most fascinating and historic towns and cities. Stay at a holiday rental in Nyon, or a hostel in Fribourg, with its lovely architecture and Old Town sights -- including Switzerland's best-preserved fortifications.
Rent a holiday home in Gruyeres, a pretty, pedestrianised, medieval town in a popular tourist spot in the supper valley of the Saane river, which gives its name to the famous cheese. And take a drive around the region, visiting Yverdon-Les-Bains, Lucens, Delemont, La Chaux-de-Fonds and the city of Onnens.
Hire a Swiss holiday home in the Bernese Lowlands (or Swiss Mittelland), a central, flatter area of the country for sightseeing in Berne, the capital of Switzerland, whose old town is a World Heritage Site. Visit the watch-making capital of Biel; the woodcarving village of Brienz; and take in the beautiful Swiss scenery and sparking lakes.
For a break in the Bernese Highlands, find a big holiday rental in Interlaken, a superb Swiss holiday destination that's ideal for group outdoor activities, situated between two Alpine lakes and surrounded by the Bernese Oberland Alps. Visit the nearby glaciated UNESCO World Heritage Site, Jungfrau-Aletsch-Bietschhorn, and the old town of Unterseen.
Hire a holiday home in Central Switzerland for a fabulous outdoor break amidst gorgeous scenery and historic cities. Find group accommodation in Lucerne to explore famous Swiss landmarks such as Mount Rigi and the Rutli Meadow, visit Mount Titlis, and enjoy the view from Mount Lopper. Or rent a big holiday home in Brunnen, a scenic town surrounded by mountains and a lake, for hiking, kayaking and winter sports such as skiing, ice skating and snowshoe walking. Stay in a large ski chalet in Andermatt for summer hiking, mountain biking or winter skiing holidays; or hire an apartment in Pfaffikon for relaxing steam boat rides on the lake and trips to the scenic island of Ufenau.
For a holiday in Basel and Aargau, hire a big apartment in Basel, one of Switzerland's most underrated tourist destinations, home to a beautiful medieval old town centre, a world-class annual Carnival, and some superb architecture, art galleries and museums. If you hire a holiday home in Basel you'll also have easy access to the Swiss Jura mountains, the nearby cities of Zurich and Lucerne, and the neighbouring French region of Alsace and the German Black Forest.
Book a holiday apartment in Zurich to enjoy city sightseeing in Zurich itself, exploring the Niederdorf or Old Town with its Romanesque and Gothic churches, museums and art galleries; visit the city Zoo; and wander along the lake promenade or up Lindenhof hill. Alternatively, rent a ski chalet in Flumserberg, just outside the city, or find a rural retreat in the Swiss countryside near the Rhine Falls.
Holiday rentals in Northeastern Switzerland place you at the heart of some very scenic countryside scattered with dairy farms, set between the Alps and Lake Constance. You can also visit the Swiss cities of Herisau and Saint Gallen, home to The St. Gallen Stiftsbibliothek in the Abbey. Alternatively, you could hire a large holiday home in Rapperswil, a picturesque town which makes a great base for a Swiss group hiking holiday. The area is also home to Castle Sargans and the Sarganserland Museum; the city of Schaffhausen and the Rheinfall; and medieval Stein am Rhein.
To experience Europe's highest peaks and largest glaciers, rent a ski chalet or holiday home in Valais valley, in the Swiss Alps, and visit Anzﾏre, the sunniest place in Switzerland; the beautiful village of Fiesch; the old Roman town of Martigny, with its museums and fabulous views; and the pretty mountain village of Saint-Maurice. Go snowboarding in Saas-Fee, hire a ski chalet in Verbier, or find group accommodation in Zermatt, home to the famous Matterhorn, amongst other spectacular mountains.
Rent a holiday home in Graubunden , one of Switzerland's leading holiday destinations, and you can get close to nature and enjoy top winter resorts such as Engadin St.Moritz, Davos Klosters, Arosa, and Flims Laax -- as well picturesque smaller mountain villages and valleys. It's a paradise for snowboarders, skiers, and those seeking a wellness or spa break in the mountains. Experience the famous UNESCO-listed Albula/Bernina railway line or take the Glacier Express; try cross-country skiing; and visit hot springs.
Head for a holiday villa in the Swiss Riviera, or Ascona, in the Italian-speaking Ticino region in the south; rent an apartment in Bellinzona to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Listed castles; or hire a villa by Lake Maggiore in Locarno to stroll along the lake promenade, explore the old town, take the funicular railway up to the old monastery, and shop at the many boutique stores in the heart of the city.
We try to make it easier for you to decide where to stay by providing detailed property descriptions and images for every holiday home in Switzerland, alongside a list of activities available nearby. Our large group holiday homes in Switzerland are scattered across the country, so you can find large holiday properties in Lake Geneva, the Jura Mountains and Fribourg, the Bernese Lowlands and Highlands, Central Switzerland, Basel and Aargau, Zurich, Northeastern Switzerland, Valais, Graubunden, and Ticino.
Switzerland holiday apartments and accommodation
Our selection of accommodation for large groups is unrivalled, and you can be confident that we have a large holiday home in Switzerland to suit your specific needs. Our impressive portfolio features large chalets in Switzerland as well as other types of group accommodation, from big farmhouses to guesthouses and historic buildings.
Looking for a Holiday Rental in Switzerland to Sleep 10+? We Can Help
Make your search for group accommodation easier by using our easy-to-use website _ bringing together the best big holiday homes in Switzerland for you to choose from.
You can browse all of the properties in Switzerland using our Regional Search, or you can select Switzerland in our Main Search and then narrow down your results by several criteria such as location, property type, and how many the holiday villa sleeps.