West Glamorgan in South Wales is home to some of the most stunning parts of the country. The Gower Peninsula was the very first place in the UK to be named as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, and it really is breath-taking. Challenge yourself to try coasteering or cliff climbing or perhaps just take an easy stroll along the coast to recharge.
With large group accommodation available in anything from bunkhouses to large pet-friendly houses or groups of self-catering cottages you’ll easily find somewhere special to stay, whether you’re planning a party, an escape or just discovering somewhere new with friends.
- Northern Ireland
- Auvergne Rhone Alps France
- Aquitaine Limousin Poitou Charentes France
- Brittany France
- Ile-de-France France
- Corsica France
- Provence Alpes Cote d'Azur France
- Languedoc Roussillon Midi Pyrenees France
- Pays de la Loire France
- Normandy France
- Alsace Champagne Ardenne Lorraine France
- Bourgogne Franche-Comte France
- Nord Pas-de-Calais Picardie France
- Centre Val de Loire France
- Andalucia Spain
- Canary Islands Spain
- Central Spain - Madrid Extremadura Castilla la Mancha Valencia Murcia Spain
- North East Spain - Basque Country La Rioja Navarra Catalonia Aragon Spain
- North West Spain - Galicia Asturias Cantabria Castilla y Leon Spain
- The Balearic Islands - Majorca Menorca Ibiza Formentera Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of the World
Are you a property owner looking to promote your property fitting these criteria?
If you are struggling to find accommodation for large groups that meets your requirements, consider broadening your search criteria or get in touch with us to discuss your needs.