- Weekly price Contact Owner
- 2 night weekend from £ 3000
- 3 night weekend from £ 4000
- Midweek per night Contact Owner
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Burtonfields Hall, Stamford Bridge, York, Yorkshire, sleeps 9-18 in 9 bedrooms.
Recently renovated to reflect its Edwardian character, Burtonfields Hall is a beautiful country house set in acres of parkland only 15 minutes from the centre of York.
Perfect for spending time with family and friends, Burtonfields has 9 glorious en suite bedrooms all with their own unique character. Surrounded by manicured gardens the large south facing terrace and lawns are a great place to while away a summer evening or even enjoy a game of croquet. Designed for entertaining the house is also fantastic in winter with functioning fire places in all the downstairs rooms. There is nothing better than enjoying a lavish meal in front of the fire in the dining room on a cold winter's night!
If you're looking for somewhere to hold a special birthday or anniversary with your nearest and dearest we also work with 5 fantastic local caterers who can provide all manners of delights for a special meal.
With a welcome drink upon arrival and a kitchen fully stocked with all the essentials, we pride ourselves on our Yorkshire hospitality. We also provide a 12 bottle case of wine so there is one less thing for you to do before you come and stay. If you'd prefer a cocktail we'd be more than happy to open our 1920's inspired bar up for your pre-dinner drink.
We also provide a BBQ and gas heaters on our terrace with all the fuel and equipment needed to keep you enjoying the great outdoors for as long into the night as you desire, and for those cosy winter evenings all the fire wood and coal you'll need is of course free of charge.
Ideally located not only to explore all York has to offer but just a stones throw away from the Yorkshire wolds and half an hour from the North York Moors national park there are a myriad of great walks to choose in the close proximity.
Burtonfields Hall is the ideal setting for a luxurious retreat with your nearest and dearest, get in touch for more information on all there is to offer.
30% at booking and the remaining 70% one month before the hire period.
£1000 security bond due 1 week before the hire period and returned within 1 week after the hire period providing no damages are found.
+44 (0)7835 910 454