Holiday cottages near Tenby sleeping 2 to 30 for families, hen parties and weekends on the Pembrokeshire Coast
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Celtic Haven Cottage Resort, near Tenby, Pembrokeshire, Wales, sleeps 2 - 30 in 15 bedrooms.
Beautiful Celtic Haven Resort occupies an idyllic cliff-top location on the picturesque Pembrokeshire coast, just minutes from the popular seaside town of Tenby.
With 30 charming holiday cottages, each one accommodating from two to 12 people, the resort is perfect for couples, families and even the largest of groups.
The cottages available at Celtic Haven are as follows:
- The Manor House – 6 bedrooms sleeping up to 12 people
- Bravehearts – 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 people
- Headlands House – 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8 people
- Eight 3-bedroom cottages sleeping up to 6 people in each (one sleeps 6 in 2 rooms)
- Thirteen 2-bedroom cottages sleeping either 4 or 5 in each (some have a family room)
- Six 1-bedroom cottages sleeping 1 or 2 people
Celtic Haven’s excellent indoor and outdoor leisure facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool, fitness suite, headland golf course, tennis courts, children's playground and more; all a stone's throw from your cottage and included in the rental price.
You'll also find Celtic Haven's Elemis Premier Spa right on site, making the resort perfect for a girls' weekend away or a bit of relaxation while the children play!
Lydstep beach is a short stroll away and the beautiful Pembrokeshire Coast Path runs right past the cottages, making Celtic Haven a popular choice for walking holidays. You can even bring the dog!
All properties are furnished to a high standard and includes a dishwasher, washing machine (most have a washer/dryer), well-equipped kitchen, full central heating, large flat-screen television and DVD player.