Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Centre Le Page, Le Quiou, Brittany, France, sleeps 8-47 in 13 bedrooms.
Entirely self-contained, we are situated in the pretty village of Le Quiou just 15 minutes south of Dinan with its Vieux Port and fascinating medieval centre.
We are within 40 minutes drive from St Malo (UK Ferry), Dinard (Ryanair to Leeds/Bradford, East Midlands and London Stansted) and Rennes (45 minutes - flights to Southampton, London Stansted and Edinburgh)
Centre Le Page is a safe and secure environment and has its own exclusive sports/ entertainments hall and many special facilities close by including water sports and national cycle ways.
Annual facilities, safety and security inspections and any resulting upgrades take place in all necessary disciplines.
- A sole occupancy centre if required.
- Accessible for the disabled.
- Approved by the Côtes d'Armor security commission and the Direction
Départementale de la Jeunesse et des Sports.
- A multi-purpose sports hall with table tennis, badminton, table football and pool. This is ideal for singing, yoga, art classes and other special interest groups. We can also provide secure overnight bicycle storage access and maintenance rack facilities.
- A private comfortable lounge which can be allocated exclusively.
- Accommodation including continental breakfast, lunch (picnic or fully catered) and 4 course French-style dinner.
- A bilingual (French/English) partner with over thirty years of language teaching and group leading experience, lately as Head of Languages and Director of Studies at a major English secondary school. Chris can support any French language needs.
Within the village of Le Quiou there is a 15th Century château and the archaeological site of a Roman villa. Each year we host a group of French Archaeologists which is gradually unlocking its secrets!
Bétineuc Lake is within walking distance for water sports and in 2013 was host to the All-Brittany beach rugby tournament. Le Quiou also is on the ‘Voie Verte’ or ‘Green Route’ national network of cycling routes as well as the Rennes-Dinard canal and tow path which can take you to the Vieux Port of Dinan in less than an hour.
Can be partially booked by groups of 6 or more pro rata £36 pp full board inc packed lunch £19 b&b. For groups of 25 or more the centre can be hired self-catering exclusively as above. Flexible and specific costs to requirements on demand.
Changeover Saturday. 7 course banquet by arrangement.
New Year 2017/2018
3 nights for the price of two to include new year