Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Chellington Centre, Bedford, Bedfordshire, sleeps 2-30 in 7 bedrooms.
Our modern eco-friendly centre with newly acquired air source heat pump gives youth and school groups the opportunity to learn and develop in a safe and peaceful setting.
Groups have exclusive use of the Centre which features:
- 6 hostel style rooms, 30 bunk beds
- A separate Youth leaders/Teachers room
- Additional leader room for use with larger groups
- Camping option available for up to 30 additional people, and Duke of Edinburgh groups can plot a route from one of the many pathways locally including walking along the river Ouse
- Large hall which seats up 90 in theatre style with presentation materials and equipment and Wi-Fi
- Free and unlimited use of shower facilities
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen for self-catering (supermarkets can deliver) or catered by arrangement
- Ibbett and Winnie Hall learning rooms
- Garden with barbecue, campfire and play area
- Rounders/football pitch
- Linen and cleaning packages available
Activities available by arrangement including canoeing, archery, paddle sports, wall climbing, high ropes - please note additional charges may apply.
We also have orienteering packages available for a variety of ages, including mapped walking routes, and plant, animal and bird identification sheets.
Farm visits can be arranged free of charge, with pupil work sheets available.
With the Centre's close proximity to the award winning Harold Odell Country Park, activities available include pond dipping, hedge laying, and willow crafts. Educational day trips can be arranged by request.
Activity, forest skills and outdoor pursuits can be added on request to your stay.
Our aim at Chellington is to create a setting in which children and young people can have the freedom to learn, grow and develop. We hope to support school and youth group leaders the best we can with additional local activities which can be tailored according to the curriculum.
Exclusive use affordable rental for 6-12 currently (normally up to x36). Typically arriving at 5pm and departing at 2pm and 72 hours between groups. Winter specials. Day retreats from £150. Call for details and availability.
June 2021 Late Deals
Tuesday 1st- Sunday 6th June £1,000
Two Households with sole use of whole site, no staff living in.
All bookings taken in line with Government regulations.
June 2021 Late Deals
Tuesday 1st- Sunday 6th June £1,245 or 4th-6th £700
7th-14th £1,750 or 11th-13th £1,000
Two Households sole use of whole site, bookings taken in line with Govt regulations
24th-27th December £1,715.00 free decorated Christmas tree, mainhall, fully equipped kitchen, under floor heating, beautiful views from the lounge windows.
New Year 2021/22
New Year with a new horizon 31st Jan- 3rd Jan £1,790 exclusive use, 7 bedrooms sleeping up to 30