- Weekly price Contact Owner
- 2 night weekend Contact Owner
- 3 night weekend Contact Owner
- Midweek per night Contact Owner
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Coldwell Activity Centre, Southfield, Burnley, Lancashire, sleeps 10-37 in 13 bedrooms.
Set in the Pennines, Coldwell offers a remote feel but is easily accessible (10 minutes from the M65), just 10 minutes drive from the towns of Colne, Burnley and Nelson with all amenities.
- Exclusive use of the building with 13 bedrooms, including 3 en suite rooms - 2 bedrooms are downstairs, the rest on the 1st floor. All single beds apart from bedroom 1 has a kingsize bed
- lounge with comfy sofas and TV / DVD player
- fully equipped kitchen with bain-marie, warming oven, large fridge, freezer, dishwasher, plates, cutlery, pans, all other utensils - we provide tea-towels, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder, spray cleaners, binbags, dryer, iron (please note: bring your own towels and toiletries)
- dining area and use of the large conservatory overlooking the beautiful reservoir for extended dining or functions
- washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
- drying room with spare boots and waterproofs
- games room with table football, pool table and piano, outdoor cabin with table tennis
- upstairs is a den area with sofas and large pull-down screen with games consoles for playing games and watching films, karaoke machine available
- tuck shop which includes a large number of DVDs / games to use (free of charge)
- 8 piece outdoor gym
- team building games, also instructions and maps for a free orienteering course in the woods, local walk maps
- play area, gardens area, playing field and a wooded area with the orienteering course
- access to conference room facilities with interactive whiteboard and flipcharts
- gas barbecue
Outside caterers can be arranged - pie and peas, buffets.
We can accept 1 well-behaved dog as long as it is kept downstairs or 2 if they stay together. Assistance dogs are permitted, again to stay downstairs. They must be kept on leads outside as there is livestock around. There is local pet boarding - as dog lovers we know we would find it hard to be away from our pooch, so maybe the ideal solution would be to board them nearby, then you can visit them daily.
10% off all bookings between January-end of March 23.
Non-refundable 10% deposit to secure booking, full balance due 8 weeks prior to arrival. We recommend you take holiday insurance.
Sunday departures include free late check-outs (up to 3pm April -end of Sept, up to 12 noon Oct to end of March).
March 2023 Late Deals
24th March 25% off , was £1998 now £1438 plus any bedding sets required
April 2023 Late Deals
14th April weekend 20% off was £1998, now £1598 plus any bedding sets required
Easter 2023 Late Deals
10-16 April still available
May Half Term 2023 Late Deals
26th May is available
22 -27 December available