Large group house sleeping 37 with games room for family, friends and group organisations with on site activities near Nelson
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Coldwell Activity Centre, Southfield, Burnley, Lancashire, sleeps 10 - 37 in 13 bedrooms.
Set in the Pennines, Coldwell offers a remote feel but is easily accessible (10 minutes from the M65), just 10 minutes drive from the towns of Colne, Burnley and Nelson with all amenities.
* Free 4G wifi
- Exclusive use of the building with 13 bedrooms, including 3 en suite rooms - 2 bedrooms are downstairs, the rest on the 1st floor. All single beds apart from bedroom 1 has a kingsize bed
- extra z-beds available on request
- lounge with comfy sofas and 50 inch Smart TV
- fully equipped kitchen with bain-marie, warming oven, large fridge, freezer, dishwasher, plates, cutlery, pans, all other utensils - we provide tea-towels, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, washing powder, spray cleaners, binbags, dryer, iron (please note: bring your own towels and toiletries)
- dining area and use of the large conservatory overlooking the beautiful reservoir for extended dining or functions
- washer and dryer, iron and ironing board
- drying room with spare boots and waterproofs
- games room with table football, pool table and piano
- outdoor cabin with table tennis and air hockey
- upstairs is a den area with sofas and large pull-down screen with games consoles for playing games and watching films
- karaoke machine available set up on request
- tuck shop
- 8 piece outdoor gym
- team building games, also instructions and maps for a free orienteering course in the woods, local walk maps
- play area, gardens area, playing field and a wooded area with the orienteering course
- access to conference room facilities with interactive whiteboard and flipcharts on request
- gas barbecue to hire
Outside caterers can be arranged - pie and peas, buffets.
We can accept 1 well-behaved dog as long as it is kept downstairs or 2 if they stay together. Assistance dogs are permitted, again to stay downstairs. They must be kept on leads outside as there is livestock around. There is local pet boarding - as dog lovers we know we would find it hard to be away from our pooch, so maybe the ideal solution would be to board them nearby, then you can visit them daily.