Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Cullen Harbour Hostel and Cottage, Cullen, Banffshire, sleeps 10-21 in 6 bedrooms.
Sleeps 3 to 21 in the hostel and cottage:
The hostel sleeps 18
The cottage sleeps 3 (+ 1)
Available together or separately.
Cullen Harbour Hostel is now in its eleventh season and has earned a good reputation. Visitors frequently declare their appreciation of its unique robust construction of traditional materials. The hostel and cottage are popular with family groups, for walking and cycling holidays as well as motor bikers, and for surfers and kayakers.
These are some things our visitors enjoy:
- The location right on the shore
- Seeing dolphins right off the beach (not every day)
- Spacious dorms, good solid beds, no bunks
- Caithness flagstone floors
- Airy rooms, open roof spaces
- Good sleep beside the sea
- Immediate access to coastal walks
- Power showers
- Informal regime
- Safe and convenient for children
- Good drying room for outdoor kit and hosing facilities outside
- Off-road patio for motor bikes
The hostel and cottage enjoy a fantastic position on the Moray Firth with great sea views, big skies and amazing sunsets. There are coastal walks, an adjacent clean, sandy beach and rock pools to explore, rocks to climb at Logie Head, a beautiful secluded beach at Sunnyside, and the extraordinary remains of Findlater Castle a little further on. Wild flowers are abundant, particularly in spring, and there's plenty of bird life to watch all year round.
|Period||3 Night Weekend||2 Night Weekend||Midweek per night|
Hostel, group of 14
Hostel, groups of 16
Hostel, groups of 18
Cottage, sleeping 3 (+ 1)
Howard Owens and Ruth Hyde
+44 (0)7912 079 416