Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
The Farmhouse on the River, Wimborne, Dorset , sleeps 7-17 in 7 bedrooms.
The farmhouse has been stylishly renovated in recent years, so has all the charm of a period property combined with the most up to date technology throughout the house and garden. It is located on the River Stour with views of the beautiful Dorset countryside.
The house regularly hosts business groups for midweek and weekend stays.
Business facilities include:
- Very fast internet speeds and WiFi throughout the main house, stable block and garden
- Printing/laminating facilities
- Flip chart stand
- Plenty of plug sockets in each room
There are 5 rooms that can be used as meeting rooms:
- Living room - large projector and screen with Apple TV to allow airplay or an HDMI socket, large sofa and seating
- Dining room - can sit 20 with table extensions
- Kitchen - table can sit 5, Nespresso coffee machine
- Back lounge - smart TV which allows screen share, seating for 7
- Stable block lounge (with fridge and coffee making facilities), seating for 6
Linn sound system covers the whole house and can be controlled separately in individual rooms.
- Modern very well equipped kitchen
- Fridge, electric AGA, fan assisted oven, steam oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee maker, toaster, Quooker hot tap and 2 dishwashers
- Huge range of utensils
- Crockery/cutlery for over 30 people
- Outside catering can be arranged for all meals if required
- 7 bedrooms plus 1 stable block lounge which can also be used as an additional bedroom - 5 double beds, 5 singles, 4 single sofa beds, 1 double sofa bed, 3 floor mattresses, 2 bunks
The Linn stereo system can be used in the garden outside the main house, stable block and outside bath area
- Outside the main house - dining area, lounge area and bbq
- Bar area - dining area and seats overlooking the river
- Table tennis, darts board, table football, trampoline
- William Holland outside spa bath and steam room
- Sun loungers
Fishing rights and river access.
Please email me for price as it varies massively throughout the year, and weekday to weekend.