Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Garth Barns, Near Llanidloes, Powys, Mid Wales, sleeps 10-50 in 18 bedrooms.
Sleeps up to 53 in 3 houses:
Ty Nant sleeps 21
Hafod sleeps 16
Garth Country House sleeps 16
All 3 properties are normally let together, for up to 50 guests. There is a total of 18 bedrooms, 16 are ensuite.
Garth Country House, a recently renovated listed building with 6 en suite bedrooms, large living accommodation and gardens, was once the country house of Earl Vane.
Garth Barns (Hafod and Ty Nant) are set around the landscaped courtyard and garden with a pond and a stream completing the scene. The small private lake is 300 metres away, with 4 boats and canoes for guests to enjoy.
Hafod Barn is a traditional stone and timber clad barn with a cool modern interior and spacious living areas. There are 6 bedrooms (4 en suite), a large conservatory with a pool table and sitting area, a utility room, a kitchen area and a 'big' space that is a dining and sitting/socialising area for family and friends groups of 40 to 50. It may also be used for wedding ceremonies and celebration dinners for up to 80 guests. This is the 'big' space, opening onto the terrace, that is cleared for yoga.
Ty Nant Barn is a stone and timber framed barn with a comfortable 'at home' feel. The French windows open onto the terrace by the stream. There are 6 en suite bedrooms and 2 have balconies.
All 3 properties have terraces with al fresco dining areas. The Cabana in the garden has a big gas BBQ as well as a Weber charcoal BBQ.
- 18 bedrooms, 16 en suite
- Fibre broadband, big screen TVs, full Sky+ packages and BT Sport, gym with sauna
- Underfloor heating in Hafod Barn – great for yoga! Central heating throughout all properties, wood burners - logs provided
- Professional pool table (Hafod)
- Well equipped kitchens, 2 dishwashers in Hafod, 1 in Ty Nant and 1 in GCH
- Orchard with camp fire
- Drying rack, laundry facilities
- Garden with stream and pond
- Front and rear terraces
- Big gas barbecue and charcoal in covered cabana
- Large kick about area
- Lake with boats - buoyancy aids provided
- Weeks, mid-weeks and weekends available
- Treasure Hunt
- Great walking - maps provided
- Caterers available
- Wedding venue (licensed)
Please contact for prices
2 or 3 night w/e:
All 3 £3,800-£6,800 for summer wedding
Garth Barns £2,600-£3,600
3 or 4 night midweek stays
25% deposit, balance 8 weeks before arrival
Minimum returnable security bond required £500