Dog friendly bunkhouse sleeping 20 for family weekends and outdoor enthusiasts, in Capel Curig, Snowdonia
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Glan Dwr Mountain Lodge, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia, sleeps 3 - 20 in 4 bedrooms.
To book online now visit our website.
The property is only available on an exclusive basis so it is ideal for groups looking for bunk accommodation for up to 20 people. For up-to-date availability and more information visit our website.
- Four en-suite bed/bunk rooms sleeping 3, 7, 4, and 6 people per room
- All bedrooms have en-suite shower and toilet facilities
- Riverside rear decked area with fantastic views overlooking a mountain river and waterfall
- Well fitted open plan kitchen/dining room equipped with oven, hobs, toasters, kettles, microwave, washing machine and fridges
- A welcoming living room with fantastic waterfall views and wood burning stove
- Oil fired central heating
- Colour television and video
- Certificated fire evacuation system
- Well insulated and heated drying room
- Car parking for 8 cars in a well landscaped garden
- Direct mountain access
- 300m from the National Mountain Centre
- Next door to climbing equipment shop and cafe
- 200m to a fantastic oldy worldy pub.