- Weekly price Contact Owner
- 2 night weekend from £ 1195
- 3 night weekend from £ 1195
- Midweek per night Contact Owner
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Harbourmaster House - Newquay, Cornwall, sleeps 6-12 in 5 bedrooms.
Harbourmaster House is a stunning property for larger families, groups and professionals wanting a more luxury, exclusive experience to create a special trip. Situated in a fantastic location close to Fistral beach and everything that Newquay has to offer.
Comfortably sleeping 12 people over 5 bedrooms and the potential to sleep up to 14, this substantial classical property has been beautifully refurbished externally and brought "bang up to date" inside with contemporary interior design, cosy bedrooms and furnishings plus thoughtful detailing to provide the absolute best self-catering experience.
The property boasts airy, light filled spaces in which to relax, sleep and socialise. Cook & eat together in the stunning kitchen diner, or relax in the high end cinema lounge or family areas beside the fire. There is even a snug for the kids!
For balmy summer days there is a stunning outdoor space where guests can enjoy the sun, while away the day, BBQ and dine alfresco... show off your cooking skills!
The master bedroom has a 5ft double bed and en suite facilities.
Three further bedrooms have either a 5ft double bed or a zip and link king size bed to provide flexibility in sleeping arrangements.
The fifth bedroom has 4 custom built single beds that all ages will love. We can accommodate two further guests on a futon bed in the snug if required (maximum 14 guests) Please discuss with us before booking.
We also have a cot.
* Smoking strictly outdoors only
* Located in a residential area and we politely ask that guests respect the neighbouring residents. Loud music, inappropriate language and disruptive house parties are not suitable for this location
* Quiet time required between 10pm and 7am. Should guests still be socialising indoors after this time, we request you close external doors
* Pets limited to the ground floor
To ensure the building is environmentally friendly, we used locally reclaimed and sustainable materials. The insulation, lighting, heating and water systems have also been upgraded to create a warm, healthy, airy home with a low carbon footprint. Recycling facilities are provided.
50% deposit secures booking.
Remaining 50% balance + £400 returnable damages deposit payable 8 weeks prior to arrival date.
Full Terms & Conditions provided on booking invoice prior to booking.
* Confirmation of booking reservations and receipt of payments are always formally made by email.