Luxury holiday house sleeping 28 with hot tubs, barbecue den and pool table, in the South Lakes and Yorkshire Dales
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Howgills House, Sedbergh, Cumbria, sleeps 2 - 28 in 12 bedrooms.
The private hire of Howgills House offers all facilities included in the price (bedding, towels, hot tubs), so there are no hidden extras.
Situated in the Yorkshire Dales National Park and on the edge of the Lake District, Howgills House is located within a short drive off J37 of the M6, in the beautiful market town of Sedbergh.
Howgills House is perfect for large family and friends gatherings. We welcome hen groups too (subject to a higher security bond); however, please note that we do not host stag group reservations at this property. For stag celebrations please enquire about our Howgills Barn property!
Howgills House facilities:
• Sleeps up to 28 guests in double and twin rooms; all en-suite.
• En suite bathrooms offer a mix of shower rooms and rooms with roll-top baths.
• 2 hot tubs on the terrace with stunning views across the fields.
• Commercial kitchen with everything you need for your self-catering stay.
• Continental breakfast provided!
• Beautiful dining room.
• High-speed BARN WiFi.
• Spacious garden room with large windows flooding light into the space (this room has open doors to the TV lounge with an open fire). Tastefully decorated with handmade leather sofas to provide a feel of luxury and comfort.
• Outside 'Howgrills Den' with barbecues, fridge, and pool table.
• Lockable bike storage.
• A 'Boots room'.
• Drying room.
• Free on-site parking for up to 14 cars.
Our checking-in time is 4 pm and check-out time is 10 am.
There is so much to see and do in the local area; miles of open walks, biking, Farfield Mill arts, and its heritage centre (just across from the House). Or why not visit the local independent shops, cafes, and pubs.