Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Howgills House, Sedbergh, Cumbria, sleeps 12-28 in 12 bedrooms.
Situated in the Yorkshire Dales National Park and on the edge of the Lake District, Howgills House is located a short drive off J37 of the M6, in the beautiful market town of Sedbergh.
Howgills Accommodation is a small, family-run business. We have been running group accommodation - Howgills Barn - for the last 12 years. We are so excited to expand our business and have used our experience and expertise to lovingly renovate a 12 bedroom Victorian house - Howgills House.
Nothing means more to us than to ensure you and your group have the best possible time and take away memories that will last a lifetime! Our other group accommodation property; Howgills Barn is consistently rated 5/5 stars on TripAdvisor and we will be aiming for nothing less with Howgills House.
- 12 en suite bedrooms, a balance of double rooms, twin rooms and 2 family rooms (bunks)
- Sleeps up to 34 guests including 3 double sofa beds
- En suite bathrooms offer a mix of shower rooms and rooms with roll-top baths
- 2 hot tubs on the terrace with stunning views across the fields
- High speed WiFi
- Spacious garden room with large windows flooding light into the space. This room has open doors to the TV lounge with an open fire. Tastefully decorated with handmade leather sofas to provide a feel of luxury and comfort
- Games area
- Outside pizza shed
- Lockable bike storage
- Kitchen. Continental breakfast provided
- Laundry room
- Boot room
- Drying room
- Parking on site for up to 17 cars
Our dining room seats 24 guests and there is another table available in the TV lounge (seating 6). Temporary trestle tables and chairs can be set up in the large open plan lounge if you wish to dine together in the evening (please request this).
There is so much to see and do in the local area; miles of open walks, biking, Farfield Mill arts and heritage centre (just across from the house). Or why not visit the local independent shops, cafes and pubs.
The private hire of Howgills House offers all of the above facilities included in the price, so there are no 'hidden extras'.
2020 pricing; inclusive of all facilities, including hot tub, bedding, and towels. Please note: minimum of a 2-night stay over weekends. During bank holidays and July/August minimum 3-night stay over weekends. Over the new year period, 5 night minimum. £500 security bond, refundable if no damages.
August 2020 Late Deals
Large multi house group cancelled. 10th -20th, 24th-27th August dates. 3 nights minimum for 2 households with 4th night free. £1550 nightly but 3 nights for £3000 4 nights for £3900. Offers for more
September 2020 Late Deals
1st & 2nd, 7th,8th,9th & 10th. £1550 nightly but £800 off for 2 nights, 3rd night free for 3 nights, £1000 per night for 4 nights. Please contact for further details.