Exclusive group holiday cottages near Carsington Water sleeping 93 and perfect for families, business stays, weddings and groups of friends, with indoor heated swimming pool, games room and function room
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Knockerdown Holiday Cottages, Derbyshire, Peak District, sleeps 2 - 93 in 42 bedrooms.
Sleeps 2 to 93 over 16 cottages and function room to dine up to 100:
- Sabinhay and Bruns sleep 6 each or with the internal interconnecting door can sleep 12
- The Farmhouse sleeps 12
- Two Dales sleeps 11
- Lendow sleeps 10
- Farwell sleeps 8
- Alstonfield, Butterton, Bonsall, Callow, Dove, Edale, Ible, Middleton, Wisels and Longshawe each sleep 4
- Largest dining areas in Two Dales and The Farmhouse each for up to 12 people and Lendow for up to 10 people
Derbyshire Holidays Cottages & Events Venue perfect for family gatherings, reunions, celebrations, holidays, business trips, weddings and group getaway weekends.
This fine courtyard of old stone barns was part of a working farm, now sensitively converted to offer 16 beautifully furnished and well-equipped cottages. There are excellent on-site facilities to enjoy, and the location is ideal for accessing a wide range of business, groups and family friendly attractions:
- Peak District, Alton Towers, Carsington Water all within easy reach
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Children’s play area
- Market towns, stately homes and family attractions all within easy reach
- Fishing, golf, pony trekking, water sports all close by
Any size of group can be catered for at Knockerdown Cottages from 2 to 93; enquire now and we will do our best to accommodate you. If you are celebrating a party or special occasion the Brackendale Room can be hired out for exclusive use and/or marquees on our plentiful site can be arranged.
The cottages are set in 3 acres of grounds, offering a children's play area, heated indoor swimming pool & changing rooms, games room and plenty of space in which to relax. This is an ideal setting for a Peak District holiday.
The site is easily accessible with a wealth of tourist attractions in the Peak District and Derbyshire Dales including the Stately Homes of Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall, Heights of Abraham, Crich Tramway Museum, Alton Towers and a number of beautiful Derbyshire market towns.