Large coastal holiday house sleeping 16 for big group get togethers and multi generational family holidays in Portpatrick Harbour
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. The Knowe, Portpatrick Harbour, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland, sleeps 8 - 16 in 8 bedrooms.
The Knowe at Portpatrick Harbour can sleep 16 in 8 bedrooms – 4 double and 4 twins with views over Portpatrick Harbour. The property is situated in the heart of Portpatrick very close to all the village amenities – however, the rear garden is enclosed so privacy can be found if required.
Features of the property are as follows:-
1. Lounge – large lounge with ample seating, colour TV, DVD, wood burner.
2. Conservatory – large conservatory with cane furniture.
3. Living area with sofa, TV and DVD player
4. 8 bedrooms, 4 double and 4 twins, 6 with en-suite facilities- 5 of the en-suite bedrooms have views over Portpatrick Harbour.
5. Kitchen – a new extension has been built to house the dining kitchen. A newly fitted Alno kitchen with range cooker, fridge/freezer, toaster, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer with ample kitchen crockery and utensils for 16. The kitchen area also provides a kitchen table and seating for up to 16. With ceiling to floor windows the outlook over the garden to the Irish Sea is stunning.
6. Front patio area – supplied with garden furniture.
7. Rear garden – garden furniture provided.
Portpatrick is a conservation village, which is widely known as the Jewel in the Crown of Dumfries and Galloway. Loved by many as a holiday destination for years Portpatrick retains the charm as a bustling yacht and fishing village with attractive craft shops and friendly harbour side pubs and restaurants.
The following activities are located within one minute from the front door of The Knowe at Portpatrick Harbour:-
- Many top class restaurants and friendly family pubs
- Putting green
- Tennis courts
- Bowling green
- Children's play park
- Gift shops
- Sea fishing
Also within Portpatrick there is Dunskey Golf Course and the start of the Southern Upland Way with cliff walks to enjoy starting from the village.