Luxury holiday house near Carcassonne sleeping 11 with infinity and plunge pools, games room and tennis, for family getaways
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. La Maison des Artistes, Carcassonne, South of France, sleeps 5 - 11 in 5 bedrooms.
This gorgeous south of France hillside, luxury, boutique holiday home near Carcassonne borders onto the Garrigue, renowned for its outstanding beauty and amazing views across Montaignes Alaric and Noir.
Friends and families will love the unique feel, thoughtfully designed by two artists to create a top notch holiday home. A heated infinity pool is the perfect place to unwind with a glorious mountain backdrop reflecting into the water, a highlight is watching eagles by day and listening to owls and cicadas by night. Sunbathe on one of the terraces and then take a dip in the plunge pool to cool off, or sit back in the luxury hot tub and take in the beauty of big French skies and shooting stars.
- Located in Aragon, classed as one of France's prettiest villages
- 10 minutes from the historical city of Carcassonne and airport, 1 hour from Toulouse
- 20 minutes from La Cite and Le Canal du Midi
- Exclusive use
- Private saltwater infinity pool, plunge pool and hot tub, sunloungers
- 5 luxurious bedrooms, robes and luxury linens and towels
- Air-con and underfloor heating
- 2 tennis courts within walking distance, rackets and balls provided
- 1 acre natural gardens, a wildlife haven
- 3 complimentary bottles of local wine
- Cleaning or chauffeur services (separate charge)
The house has lots of walks from the door and the old town is easily accessed on foot although remember the climb up afterwards! Pick up supplies from the local supermarket or pop into Collin Panoramique for tapas and local wines. At La Bergerie the chef offers a fantastic 3 course meal at a great price, popular with visitors.
The kitchens are fully equipped with high end appliances. Preparing large meals is easy with so many modern conveniences, or enquire about a private chef to cook for a special occasion. The glass balcony is a special spot to chill out after dinner although the 2 lounges have Smart TVs with Netflix if you are looking for entertainment.
Bedrooms are individually designed, comfortable spaces with quirky occasional furniture and cool art work. All enjoy a lovely countryside outlook. 3 bathrooms including a roll top bath and an additional WC.