Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends.
Manzac d'en Bas, Castex, Ariege, Midi Pyrenees, France, sleeps 4-18 in 9 bedrooms.
Manzac d'en Bas is the ideal place for a family summer holiday (including three generation holidays) or a big group celebration such as a birthday or wedding anniversary.
Manzac d'en Bas consists of three very spacious gites - L'Ecurie (which can sleep up to 4 people), La Grange (up to 8) and Le Logement (up to 6) which have all been renovated to a high standard and combine traditional charm with comfort and modern amenities. In total, there are 3 kitchens, 3 sitting rooms, 9 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
The gites can be rented individually, but a group booking taking all three gites results in exclusive use of Manzac which may be preferable.
In addition, during the mid season months of May, June, Sept and Oct, the gites are available for activity holidays - such as painting and yoga.
For much more information and pictures, please visit our website. There, you can also visit our Tripadvisor page to see what previous guests have said about their stay - over 250 Excellent Reviews (thus far)
Manzac d'en Bas is set in truly beautiful countryside with stunning views. It is extremely peaceful and relaxing and while it appears to be relatively remote, it is in fact near essential amenities, (supermarkets, restaurants) and lots of great things to see and do, and less than an hour from Toulouse, a really lovely city. Alternatively, it is the perfect place to relax and unwind, including next to the swimming pool.
When it comes to a big group holiday, this configuration of gites has some major advantages over single building accommodation :-
1. Everyone has their own separate spaces for certain activities (childrens' supper, watching a film, childrens' bathtime for eg) or relaxing in peace and quiet.
2. Three fully equipped spacious kitchens make it easier to prepare meals including 3 fridge/freezers, 3 cookers, 3 dishwashers.
3. Three separate hot water systems mean you never run out of hot water!
In addition, the facilities on offer at Manzac d'en Bas include a 13x6m swimming pool, a studio/summer games room, a 'braai' fire pit, barbecues and a two acre garden with a variety of outdoor spaces to relax, play, eat and socialise.
We charge in euros - currently 3880 euros per week which equates to less than 30 euros pppn.
We ask for 25% at the time of booking and the remaining 75% eight weeks before the holiday starts.
Changeover normally in Saturday, but discounts for group arrival on Sunday and/or departure on Friday.
Whole site sleeping 18 in euros - Summer 2019
27th Jul 19 to 24th Aug 19