Dog friendly seaside holiday cottages in Broad Haven sleeping 14 near sandy beaches, coastal path and many family attractions
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Markington Cottages, Broad Haven, Pembrokeshire, sleeps 7 - 14 in 6 bedrooms.
At No.1 and No.2 Markington Cottages, which together sleep 14 with sofa beds for up to 4 additional guests, we typically cater for families including children, and extended families by utilising both cottages. We offer a comfortable home from home environment and also welcome dogs. We don't allow all male or female groups as this location is not suitable. This is a fantastic family friendly pair of cottages for a beach holiday and exploring beautiful Pembrokeshire.
It's walking distance to start coastal walks on the Wales National Coastal path going north to Druidstone Haven, Nolton Haven and south to Little Haven, on to St Brides. Broad Haven is a very family friendly beach, with Lifeguards during summer months to enable swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding (SUP) + surfing on the right hand side of the beach as you look out to sea and the left hand side is dog friendly. Locally you can go sea fishing or on boat trips, including to Skomer which is a wildlife haven.
Further beaches in driving distance include Newgale and Solva to the north and Barafundle Bay, Broad Haven South, along with the Bosherton Lily Ponds to the south. St Davids has a famous cathedral and is the smallest city in Great Britain. Family attractions in easy driving distance include Folly Farm, Oakwood Theme Park, Dinosaur World, Heatherton World of Activities and Anna Welsh Zoo / Manor Park Zoo.
- Each cottage sleeps up to 7+2, so if booking both cottages can accommodate 14-18 people
- 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles and a triple, (double with bunk on top), plus a large sofa bed in lounge dining room per cottage
- Pet friendly, can take 3-5 dogs, depending on size, per cottage
- Rear secure concrete and stone back gardens with picnic bench and garden furniture
- All bedding, hand towel, foot and tea towels provided
- Guest to bring own shower and beach towels
- 2 mins walk to beach, 2 pubs, cafe, Italian, and burger bar / cafe
- WiFi and Smart TV in each cottage
- Private car parking for 2 vehicles per cottage on private drive plus room for a 3rd smaller vehicle outside cottage as long as lane not obstructed
- Weekly changeover Friday in peak season, or short breaks out of season, minimum 2 nights