Stylish and spacious holiday house sleeping 12, ideal for family breaks and hen party weekends, near historic Bath
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Mews Cottage, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, sleeps 10 - 12 in 5 bedrooms.
Mews Cottage is an ideal base for groups of friends or family gatherings of 10 to 15 who enjoy lovely country walks, or for a girls get together or hen party weekend. The Kennet and Avon canal is less than 1 mile along the road. and the house is perfectly located for sightseeing in Bradford-on-Avon and Bath. Longleat House and Safari Park, Southwick Country Park (with petting zoo) and Stourhead National Trust House and Gardens make great days out too.
The spacious accommodation at Mews Cottage offers masses of delightful living space to ensure a relaxing stay for your group. The house dates back to c. 1890 and boasts some lovely period features: fireplaces, exposed brick walls, beams and a walled garden. There are a total of 3 reception rooms, 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The entire house is yours for the duration of your stay, and offers excellent value for money.
This newly renovated accommodation offers:
- 5 tastefully decorated bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (family bathroom with freestanding bath and separate shower and a downstairs shower room)
- Large open plan kitchen, breakfast bar and living area leading onto patio
- Dining room (seating for 14)
- Cosy snug leading into an office with work space for 4 people
- Utility area with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Generously sized, enclosed cottage garden with patio
Your stay includes:
- A welcome basket with milk, fresh juice, bread, free range eggs, jam, butter, muesli and a few little extras too
- Fresh coffee, breakfast tea, sugar and a selection of fruit and herbal teas (during longer stays you may need to supplement this if it runs out)
- Very well equipped kitchen including basics such as olive oil, salt and pepper and washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets and kitchen roll (during longer stays you may need to supplement this if it runs out)
- Toilet paper, hand soap and washing powder (during longer stays you may need to supplement this if it runs out)
- Comfortable beds with cotton bed linen
- Cotton bath towel for every guest, plus plenty of spares