Dog friendly holiday houses sleeping up to 14 for family get togethers and weekends with friends near Ripon and the Yorkshire Dales
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. Morton House and the Stable Block, Masham, Harrogate, Yorkshire, sleeps 2 - 14 in 7 bedrooms.
Sleeps up to 14 in two attached properties with private parking
Morton House sleeps 9 in 4 bedrooms
The Stable Block sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
Taken separately or together - 2 to 14 guests.
We can organise, with our local partners, a true Yorkshire experience:
- Farm adventure for fun activities like tractor driving and herding pigs!
- Forbidden Corner for adventure the whole family will enjoy
- Theakstons and Black Sheep Brewery tours for the ale lovers
- Spa experience at Swinton Spa and Country Club for relaxation
- Maps for local walking trails, enjoy the nature all around us
- Cycling - including Tour de France route - can you conquer Buttertubs Pass?
- Family pass to Thorp Perrow Arboretum to get out in nature
Built in the 17th and 19th centuries, Morton House and The Stable Block was carefully restored to the beautiful holiday accommodation it is today - keeping all its charm and features. Morton House has exposed beams, fantastic loft master suite and a farmhouse style kitchen diner, great for gatherings.
The properties share a private walled garden which links to The Stable Block. This 3 bedroom property has a downstairs en suite bedroom with walk in shower, suited for those guests with limited mobility. The double bedroom opens via patio doors to the garden.
It is ideal for large groups of family or friends to enjoy the beautiful Yorkshire countryside.
EV charging points available nearby.