Large country house and cottages sleeping 80 with games room, tennis court and swimming pool near Castle Cary
Holiday Rental for Groups of Families and Friends. North Cadbury Court, near Bruton, Somerset, sleeps 25 - 80 in 41 bedrooms.
The whole house is available to rent exclusively for you and your guests to enjoy including:
- 21 bedrooms and 19 bathrooms (including 2 family suites)
- Country house kitchen with 6 oven Aga and adjacent catering kitchen
- Stunning Ballroom to seat up to 160 guests
- Wood panelled North Hall to seat up to 80 guests
- Lovely morning room for breakfast overlooking the lawns
- Cosy library and sitting room with open fires
- Games room with full sized snooker table and darts
- 3 hole course course with first tee off the roof
- Basement casino with Blackjack, Roulette and Poker tables
- Disco cellar with excellent sound system
- Yacht Club with paddleboards, pedaloes and a canoe
- Children’s play room
- Indoor swimming pool, 10 seater jacuzzi, sauna and massage chairs
- Lift to all floors
- Lovely informal grounds
- Walled garden with 3 tennis courts
For additional accommodation, the whole estate can sleep up to 80 using the following properties:
- East Wing annexe to sleep up to 7
- Lakeside Yacht Club with bedroom and adjacent sofa bed to sleep maximum 4 people
- For larger groups we have 4 B&B coach house cottages to sleep up to 30
The house has always been a family home and remains so to this day, and one that can be rented for two days (or longer) for a range of uses:
- House Parties and Celebrations
- Country House Holidays
- Corporate Entertaining
- Film and Media location
North Cadbury Court is a very relaxed and flexible house that offers clients the opportunity to organise their special event in the way they wish but with as much help as they may need using the in house events team.
If more accommodation is needed there are 4 coach house cottages (sleeping either 7 or 8, with 4 en suite bedrooms in each) which can also be booked with North Cadbury Court, taking the total occupancy to 80.
Close to the A303, an hour from Bristol or Bath and just 1 hour 40 mins direct train from central London. North Cadbury Court is a popular getaway for families coming together. The breathtaking rural setting includes Cadbury Hill Fort (the legendary home of King Arthur’s Camelot).